It's the third week of our 'Date Ideas for Every Day in November' blog series and we've had some great dates ideas come pouring in! Our matchmakers put together their favorite ideas - check out what we've got in store for you this week annnnd... happy dating!
- Cozy up by the fire with blankets and a good book! Spend a quiet night together reading, listening to music, drinking hot chocolate and toasting marshmallows over the fire.
- Tour a winery! Take an afternoon to learn about and taste a variety of wines. With your newfound knowledge, plan a wine and cheese party together and invite all of your friends.
- Head to the VFW and try to win your Thanksgiving turkey at Turkey BINGO night!
- Check out a local theater or high school theater production to catch a LIVE show together.
- Hit the links! Spend an afternoon playing indoor mini golf. You can make a day of it by swinging by the arcade or challenging your date to a round of laser tag afterwards! Loser buys the first round.
- Rent a pair of skates and head to a local ice rink. Nothing is more fun than twirling around on the ice or racing each other around the rink for a few hours! Grab a hot chocolate in the warming house afterwards.
- By this point, it’s likely there is some snow on the ground, so grab a sled and hit the hills. If not, most cities have snow hills for sledding and tubing with artificial snow.
Our date idea series won't end in November - send us all of your favorite winter date ideas and you may just see your idea in our next blog or featured on our Facebook page! For more information about It's Just Lunch visit our website and start dating today.