Welcome to the It’s Just Lunch Midwest Employee Spotlight! Each week we will be featuring one of our many talented employees and highlighting their role here at It’s Just Lunch (along with some stellar dating advice too, of course!)
This week it is our pleasure to introduce you to…Katie Taylor!
1. What is your job at It's Just Lunch? I am the senior coordinator at the Milwaukee office!
2. What is your favorite part of working for It's Just Lunch? My favorite part is helping people get the confidence to get out and start dating. I love interacting with so many different people and getting their feedback to help find them the best matches possible!
3. Who is your favorite celebrity couple? My favorite celebrity couple is Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde. They always seem so happy and comfortable around each other, which is a very important thing in relationships.
4. What's your favorite thing to do outside of work? My favorite things to do outside of work are to hang out with my puppy Lola and to workout!
5. What is the best piece of advice you could offer to singles that are ready to enter the dating scene? The best advice I can offer to new singles is to be open and to try new things. You can only succeed if you try!
6. What's your favorite restaurant in MKE and why? My favorite restaurant in Milwaukee is La Merenda. I love the idea of small plates, especially for dates, everyone can get a little something and share!
7. What is your dream date? My favorite dates are simple dates. I really enjoy going to nice restaurants and going for walks around town (when the weather allows). I enjoy being able to have nice conversations and allow for one another to get to know each other!
8. Do you have a mantra that you live by? The mantra that I live by is to be happy, be vibrant, and to be yourself!
9. What's your favorite memory from working at It's Just Lunch? My favorite memory working for It's Just Lunch, honestly, has just been meeting so many great people. I really enjoy and have become close friends with everyone I work with, which makes coming into work so much more fun!
10. What are your top 3 dating tips? My top three dating tips are to just be yourself, be positive and to never talk about your ex on the first date! You'd be surprised how often this happens and how quickly it can ruin your date!