Welcome to the It’s Just Lunch Midwest Employee Spotlight! Each week we will be featuring one of our many talented employees and highlighting their role here at It’s Just Lunch (along with some stellar dating advice too, of course!)
This week it is our pleasure to introduce you to…Laura Deede!
1. What is your job at It's Just Lunch? Matchmaker!
2. What is your favorite part of working for It's Just Lunch? Watching first dates turn into long term relationships
3. Who is your favorite celebrity couple? Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard- you can tell they are truly best friends and partners in life.
4. What's your favorite thing to do outside of work? LOVE to hang out with my dog and play in bar volleyball leagues.
5. What is the best piece of advice you could offer to singles that are ready to enter the dating scene? Don’t lose faith you’re soul mate is out there. It seems like such a huge task to find the love of your life and go on date after date after date. It only takes one date with the right person to completely have your luck change.
6. What's your favorite restaurant in Minneapolis and why? Firelake in Minneapolis. Great local ingredients and it’s also where I knew I had meet the man of my dreams- so I’m a little biased. J
7. What is your dream date? Love day dates in Stillwater. Start off with some shopping also Main Street, head to St Croix Winery for wine tasting, dinner at Water Street in and a gondola ride along with St Croix to end the night.
8. Do you have a mantra that you live by? You are who you are when no one is looking.
9. What's your favorite memory from working at It's Just Lunch? Date for Life 2014- what an amazing event that supports and even more amazing cause!
10. What are your top 3 dating tips?
1) Be open to trying new things.
2) Be picky- but don’t have higher expectations of your date than you hold yourself to.
3)Never Frown- you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.