Welcome to the It’s Just Lunch Midwest Employee Spotlight! Each week we will be featuring one of our many talented employees and highlighting their role here at It’s Just Lunch (along with some stellar dating advice too, of course!)
This week it is our pleasure to introduce you to…Erica Pizzuti!
1. What is your job at It’s Just Lunch? I’m a senior director/matchmaker
2. What is your favorite part of working for It’s Just Lunch? I really love my job BUT the best part are my clients!! I love hearing their personal story…., getting to know them and learning their likes & dislikes and what they are hoping to get out of dating. After I make their initial match it’s so nice to meet them & hear how much they enjoyed the first date!
3. Who is your favorite celebrity couple? Ben Affleck & Jenn Garner- They have been married for several years (which isn’t the norm for celebrities), have 3 beautiful children, and they seem very down to earth. They talk about how important family is & how they don’t spend a lot of time apart. I’ve always noticed how they smile when they talk about each other & that’s pretty special.
4. What’s your favorite thing to do outside of work? Spending time with my beautiful family! My 2 oldest daughters are very active so the weekend is usually filled with karate, dance, and play dates/sleep overs.
5. What is the best piece of advice you could offer to singles that are ready to enter the dating scene? Get out there & meet as many people as you can. It’s just like anything- dating is a numbers game and the more QUALITY people that you can meet- the more chance you have at success! Be yourself & have fun….take a chance because you never know!
6. What’s your favorite restaurant in Chicago and why? Frontera Grill because I love Mexican food. They have the best chips & salsa and margaritas in town.
7. What is your dream date? Going to a Chicago Bears game, eating great food, and cheering the Bears to a victory…. of course!
8. Do you have a mantra that you live by? Time is the only thing you can’t take back in life so don’t wait….
9. What’s your favorite memory from working at It’s Just Lunch? There are so many to choose from but it’s probably matching my friends brother with another client 2 years ago and they got married last May and I recently found out that she is expecting a boy this May!
10. What are your top 3 dating tips?1) Be positive 2) be yourself 3) have fun!!! Make your dating life a priority just like you would anything. I think we are all looking for someone special to enjoy our lives with.